Britannia Out of School Care (5-12yrs)
Please call 604.718.5843 for registration and waitlist information.
Our program offers the opportunity to create, explore and socialize in an inclusive, fun, safe and nurturing environment. Our play-based programs are designed to foster independence and confidence in a family-centred setting. Our program strives to develop and implement an integrated and comprehensive continuum of services for children and families that reflect the community we serve. Qualified educators offer a value-based program that focuses on our children’s interests, ages and developmental needs.
For more information, view our program information sheet here.
We have two separate rooms:
- Child Care room (located by Grandview Park)
- Pre-teen/Spirit Bear room (located north of the library).
HoursSchool Year (September to June)
7:30 to 9:00 am Monday to Friday (Britannia School only)
3:00 to 5:45 pm Monday to Friday (Brit and QV)
VSB School Closures days
7:30 am to 5:45 pm
Britannia OSC is CLOSED all Public Statutory Holidays, in addition we are closed for one Staff Pro-D Day and one cleaning day per year.
Monthly Fee Payments
Full Time: $375/mth (4-5 days)
Part Time: $250/mth (3 days)
$220/mth (2 days)
Full Time: $570/mth
Part Time: $160/week
- One month's written notice, by the last day of the previous calendar month, is required when withdrawing your child from the program or one month's fee payment in lieu of one month's notice.
- One month's written notice, by the last day of the previous calendar month, is required for changing your child’s registration days and is based on space availability.
- Part time families: Children can attend on full days it they are already registered for that day. If NOT registered an additional $55 is charged for a professional day. Families are required to register with the Senior Supervisor for additional days.
- December and Winter Break Calendar 2021
- January Calendar 2022
- OSC Calendar Explained
- OSC Staff Bios
- OSC Contact Telephone Numbers
- Nut-Free Zone Bulletin
- Childcare Parent/Guardian Manual
- Pre-Authorized Account Debit (PAD)
- Waitlist Guidelines
Senior Supervisor: 604.718.5843
1661 Napier Street, Vancouver, BC V5L 4X4