Volunteer at Britannia
At Britannia, volunteers get involved for many different reasons. Whether you're wanting to give back to your community, gather some hours or experience for school, build some work-related skills to strengthen your résumé, or share your skills for a cause you believe in... Britannia welcomes your contribution!
Volunteers play an integral role in leading and supporting our diverse variety of programs. Whether you are interested in sports, fitness, art, music, gardening, food, or community-building, there are many different ways to get involved today.
Benefits to volunteering:
- A welcoming, respectful, and fun volunteer environment
- Orientation & training
- Opportunities for evaluation and feedback
- A letter of reference upon completion of 30 hours
- Free or discounted tickets to events & workshops
- Volunteer appreciation events
We're open to new community project ideas, so come share your thoughts with us!
To view our current volunteer opportunities and complete an application, click here.
of all individuals.