Mon-Fri: 7:00am - 9:00pm*
Sat-Sun 10:00am - 7:00pm*
Sat 8:00am - 10:00am (Women's Only, trans inclusive)
Sunday 8:00am - 10:00am (55+ Only)
*Hours are subject to change without notice.
For more information on fitness centres in Vancouver, click here.
- Participants should assess themselves daily for symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious respiratory disease before attending a program.
- Participants who are ill, including participants of essential service providers, should not attend a program or access the Community Centre.
- If a participant, instructor or staff member is unsure if they should self-isolate due to illness they should contact 8-1-1 or the local public health unit. They can also be advised to contact a family physician or nurse practitioner to be assessed for COVID-19 and other respiratory diseases.
- All participants are encouraged to practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette by covering coughs or sneezes.
- Bring your own pre-filled water bottle. Water fountains are not available.
- Clean as you go: Each patron will be provided with the tools to clean all equipment before and after use. Please be respectful and limit your use of any equipment to 20 minutes if others are waiting.
- Limited portable fitness equipment will be available. Patrons can bring their own portable fitness equipment (limited to small equipment – I.e. ankle straps, skipping ropes, weightlifting belts, bands, etc.) – please consult with Fitness staff prior to bringing in your own equipment.
Note: Some links below open up as pages on the City of Vancouver web site under Parks, Recreation and Culture: