Sat & Sun 12:30-1:30pm
*Hours are subject to change without notice.
For assistance by phone please contact:
- Information Centre - 604.718.5800 (1)
- Pool Cashier - 604.718.5831
Mon-Fri 8:00am-7:30pm, Sat 10:00am-3:30pm,
For more details on ice rinks open in Vancouver, click here.
Plan your visit
- Our Rink has capacity of 20 participants. 16 spots available for pre-booking and 4 spots for drop-in.
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes before your reserved skating time.
- Arrive dressed for the session as there will be a limited amount of time to get ready before your ice time.
- You will have 15 minutes at the end of a session or lesson to take your skates off and exit.
- Leave all valuables at home. There will be no access to lockers.
- If you're late and registered for a session that:
- Is full, your place will go to a drop-in customer. There are no refunds for late arrivals.
- Is not full, ask staff for instructions
Accessing the ice rink
- Stay 2 metres apart from people who aren't in your household or social bubble.
- Follow the signs to the new entrances.
- Follow the entrance and exit signs for the washrooms.
- Facilities are one-directional to maximize safety and customer efficiency.
- Exit the rink within 15 minutes at the end of your skating session or lesson
- Customers who don't follow the rules and safety guidelines of the rink may be asked to leave without a refund or prevented from registering for future sessions and lessons.
- Refunds are only available when requested by 3pm on the day before your session (by Friday 3pm for weekend sessions). Call the recreation facility where your session takes place.
- If you do not show up for your session, there will be no refund. If you arrive after the start time of your session:
- Your space could be sold to a drop-in customer. If the session is full, you will not be given admission and will not get a refund.
- If the session is not full, you may be permitted entry; ask staff for instructions.
Note: Some links below open up as pages on the City of Vancouver web site under Parks, Recreation and Culture.