Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
Fall Equinox Coffee House
New! In-person Viewing Lounge
Come together to watch the Coffee House on Zoom, for a taste of in-person community connection. Register online at vanrec.ca to reserve your spot.
Parlour Panther (acoustic guitar & ukelele duo)
Ana Bonbon (accordian)
Madame Beespeaker (reading)
Starr Muranko (opening)
paula luther (host)
Performances take place from 7:00-8:45pm.
Click here to join the Zoom event.
Meeting ID: 822 4146 7856
Dial by your location: +1 778 907 2071
Britannia is located on the unceded territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh Nations, and we hold the heritage of these lands close in our everyday work. We aim to embrace Indigenous values and practices and are committed to reflecting Indigenous protocols, beliefs, and ways of being in our work. We thank those who came before us and who have guided our learning.
- Sep 3, 2022 11:00 am - Sep 3, 2022 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Courtyard
- Sep 3, 2022 12:00 pm - Sep 3, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Sep 3, 2022 12:00 pm - Sep 3, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Sep 7, 2022 3:00 pm - Sep 7, 2022 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Sep 10, 2022 12:00 pm - Sep 10, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Sep 10, 2022 1:00 pm - Sep 10, 2022 3:00 pmLocation: Rink Plaza