Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
Oct 17 - Pool, Rink & Fitness Centre Facility Schedules
Fall Equinox Coffee House
New! In-person Viewing Lounge
Come together to watch the Coffee House on Zoom, for a taste of in-person community connection. Register online at vanrec.ca to reserve your spot.
Parlour Panther (acoustic guitar & ukelele duo)
Ana Bonbon (accordian)
Madame Beespeaker (reading)
Starr Muranko (opening)
paula luther (host)
Performances take place from 7:00-8:45pm.
Click here to join the Zoom event.
Meeting ID: 822 4146 7856
Dial by your location: +1 778 907 2071
Britannia is located on the unceded territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh Nations, and we hold the heritage of these lands close in our everyday work. We aim to embrace Indigenous values and practices and are committed to reflecting Indigenous protocols, beliefs, and ways of being in our work. We thank those who came before us and who have guided our learning.
- Jun 4, 2023 6:00 pm - Jun 4, 2023 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreEveryone is welcome to attend our movie series Sunday evenings in the 55+ Centre.
- Jun 8, 2023 12:00 pm - Jun 8, 2023 3:00 pmLocation: Carving Pavilion
- Jun 11, 2023 1:00 pm - Jun 11, 2023 4:00 pmLocation: Carving Pavilion
- Jun 11, 2023 6:00 pm - Jun 11, 2023 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreEveryone is welcome to attend our movie series Sunday evenings in the 55+ Centre.
- Jun 15, 2023 12:00 pm - Jun 15, 2023 3:00 pmLocation: Carving Pavilion
- Jun 16, 2023 7:00 pm - Jun 16, 2023 10:00 pmLocation: Gym D