Health & Safety
- A responsible guardian 16+ yrs, must accompany children under 8 years old, and must be within arm's reach at all times.
- Patrons with open sores or infectious diseases will not be permitted in the pool.
- No cut-offs, street clothes or underwear to be worn in the pool.
- Please help us by respecting others and ensuring that the universal change stalls are used promptly and left clean.
- Infants must wear snug-fitting plastic pants or swim diapers.
- Cameras, cell phones and recording devices are not permitted in the change room or on deck, unless permitted by the Aquatic Leader.