Britannia Events Calendar
We are now offering in-person programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
(Effective Sep 25)
What's Up at the Britannia Art Gallery
Due to construction in the library, the Britannia Art Gallery will be closed from September until approximately the end of December 2021.
Free Youth Workshops with Dani and Lizzy (12-18yrs)
Free graffiti and hip hop song writing workshops for youth, ages 12-18. Youth can drop into one or more workshops or just come by for free Indian Tacos. No registration required.
3:30-5:15pm Self Expression Through Graffiti Art (Gym D)
6:00-7:00pm Healing Through Song Writing (Gym D)
With a performance from Dani & Lizzy.
7:00-8:00pm Dinner (Britannia Plaza)
Free Indian tacos by Teresa Mark and Sons.
- Oct 1, 2021 3:30 pm - Oct 1, 2021 8:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Oct 2, 2021 12:00 pm - Oct 2, 2021 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Gravel Field
- Oct 3, 2021 12:00 pm - Oct 3, 2021 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Gravel Field
- Oct 3, 2021 6:00 pm - Oct 3, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Oct 6, 2021 4:00 pm - Oct 6, 2021 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia B-Lab, Information CentreCome by the B-Lab at the Britannia Information Centre anytime between 4:00 to 7:00pm to learn about what we’ve been hearing from community members and partners in conversations to date.
- Oct 7, 2021 3:00 pm - Oct 7, 2021 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza