Britannia would like to assist those who are not able to afford the advertised cost of certain recreation programs; at the same time, our operation needs to be financially viable. Click here for our Subsidy Policy.
Summer Day Camps Health & Safety
What Britannia is doing for health, safety and cleanliness during our day camps.
Funseekers Summer 2020 Registration Waiver Package
- Daily deep cleaning of all camp areas.
- High touch point surfaces are cleaned multiple times everyday.
- Children are not permitted to share equipment or supplies.
- Each child has their own container on site for food, clothes, etc. The contained is cleaned daily.
- Day camps are set as pods of 6, with the same children and leader each day.
- Pods are spaced out within the camp and follow social distancing requirements.
- We have implemented socially distanced line ups for sign-in.
- Social distancing implemented for activities and all aspects of the camps.
- Staff and leaders have a strict ‘Sick Policy’. If anyone has COVID-19 symptoms or if they have been in contact with a confirmed case, they must stay home.
- We have provided our camp leaders with training on: social distancing, cleanliness procedures, health and safety procedures, safe games for all, educating the campers, and more.
- Any children who are feeling sick or have any symptoms related to COVID-19 need to stay home. You can access the self assessment tool here or call 8-1-1.
Post a Comment :
Comments are currently closed for this post.