Latin American Youth Programs
The Latin American Youth Program (LAYP) offers cultural and recreational activities for Latinx youth ages 11-18 years. These activities range from organized recreational programs to advocacy and referral services. For more information please contact Stephanie, the Latin American Youth Worker, at 604.718.5829 or email@example.com.
- Futbol de Salon (Co-ed Indoor Soccer)
- Cocina Latinoamericana (Latin Cooking)
- Grupo de Amigos (Friends First Program)
- Comité de Juventud Latinoamericana (Latin American Youth Committee)
- Clubes de Español (Spanish Clubs)