Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
Oct 17 - Pool, Rink & Fitness Centre Facility Schedules
Spring Coffee House
An evening of sweet spring vibes. Local musicians and poets will warm our hearts, as we return to in-person performances in the 55+ Centre with a option to watch from home on Zoom. This event is FREE and all ages. No need to register; drop-in to the 55+ Centre or join us online via the link below. RVSP to the Facebook event.
- Wendy Nahanee, Squamish traditional welcome
- Quirk-e, poetry
- Jane Rogalsky, singer/songwriter
- Zach Saunders, singer/songwriter
- Zofia Rose, singer/songwriter
...and host Suzette Amaya! Performances take place from 7:00-8:45pm.
Join the Zoom show starting at 6:45 on April 2.
Meeting ID: 884 7794 5527
Find your local number.
Britannia is located on the unceded territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh Nations, and we hold the heritage of these lands close in our everyday work. We aim to embrace Indigenous values and practices and are committed to reflecting Indigenous protocols, beliefs, and ways of being in our work. We thank those who continue to guide us in our learning.
- May 3, 2023 12:00 pm - May 3, 2023 2:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- May 3, 2023 7:15 pm - May 3, 2023 9:50 pmLocation: Gym C
- May 4, 2023 4:00 pm - May 4, 2023 8:00 pmLocation: Rink Mezz
- May 7, 2023 6:00 pm - May 7, 2023 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreEveryone is welcome to attend our movie series Sunday evenings in the 55+ Centre.
- May 10, 2023 7:15 pm - May 10, 2023 9:50 pmLocation: Gym C
- May 12, 2023 - May 12, 2023Location: Trout LakeSave the date!