Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
Oct 17 - Pool, Rink & Fitness Centre Facility Schedules
Winter Solstice Coffee House
Join us as we embrace the dark and gather the light to celebrate the Winter Solstice. A cozy evening of local music and storytelling is sure to warm the heart and restore the spirit. A relaxing night during the busy holiday season, and an opportunity to connect with community from the comfort of your home.
- Mary Point (Musqueam traditional welcome)
- Johanna Hauser (clarinets)
- Naomi Steinberg (storytelling)
- Cardamom Rose (Roisin Adams on piano, and Clara Shandler on cello)
Performances take place from 7:00-8:45pm.
Join early or stay late for family-friendly pre- and post-show connections. Zoom in from the comfort of your home, or watch the Zoom show with others in the Viewing Lounge.
RSVP to the Facebook event.
Click here to join the Zoom event.
Meeting ID: 869 6298 2374
New! In-person Viewing Lounge
Come together to view Zoom performance on the big screen in the 55+ Centre, for a taste of in-person community connection. No live performance. Register online at vanrec.ca to reserve your spot.
Britannia is located on the unceded territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh Nations, and we hold the heritage of these lands close in our everyday work. We aim to embrace Indigenous values and practices and are committed to reflecting Indigenous protocols, beliefs, and ways of being in our work. We thank those who came before us and who have guided our learning.
- May 3, 2023 12:00 pm - May 3, 2023 2:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- May 3, 2023 7:15 pm - May 3, 2023 9:50 pmLocation: Gym C
- May 4, 2023 4:00 pm - May 4, 2023 8:00 pmLocation: Rink Mezz
- May 7, 2023 6:00 pm - May 7, 2023 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreEveryone is welcome to attend our movie series Sunday evenings in the 55+ Centre.
- May 10, 2023 7:15 pm - May 10, 2023 9:50 pmLocation: Gym C
- May 12, 2023 - May 12, 2023Location: Trout LakeSave the date!