Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
Oct 17 - Pool, Rink & Fitness Centre Facility Schedules
Summer Solstice Coffee House
New! In-person Viewing Lounge
Come together to watch the Coffee House on Zoom, for a taste of in-person community connection. Register online at vanrec.ca to reserve your spot.
Old Soul Rebel (a brand-new shine on soul and rock n’ roll)
Leah Barley (singer-songwriter)
K.P. Dennis (poet)
Myra Ka'zez'semaka7 Pierre (Lil'wat writer + artist)
Performances take place from 7:00-8:45pm.
Click here to join the Zoom event.
Meeting ID: 842 6000 7408
Dial by your location: +1 778 907 2071
Britannia is located on the unceded territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh Nations, and we hold the heritage of these lands close in our everyday work. We aim to embrace Indigenous values and practices and are committed to reflecting Indigenous protocols, beliefs, and ways of being in our work. We thank those who came before us and who have guided our learning.
- Mar 1, 2023 7:15 pm - Mar 1, 2023 9:50 pmLocation: Gym C
- Mar 5, 2023 6:00 pm - Mar 5, 2023 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreEveryone is welcome to attend our movie series Sunday evenings in the 55+ Centre.
- Mar 8, 2023 7:15 pm - Mar 8, 2023 9:50 pmLocation: Gym C
- Mar 10, 2023 4:30 pm - Mar 10, 2023 8:30 pmLocation: Info Centre
- Mar 12, 2023 6:00 pm - Mar 12, 2023 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreEveryone is welcome to attend our movie series Sunday evenings in the 55+ Centre.
- Mar 15, 2023 7:15 pm - Mar 15, 2023 9:50 pmLocation: Gym C