Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
(as of Jul 4)
Summer Solstice Coffee House
New! In-person Viewing Lounge
Come together to watch the Coffee House on Zoom, for a taste of in-person community connection. Register online at vanrec.ca to reserve your spot.
Old Soul Rebel (a brand-new shine on soul and rock n’ roll)
Leah Barley (singer-songwriter)
K.P. Dennis (poet)
Myra Ka'zez'semaka7 Pierre (Lil'wat writer + artist)
Performances take place from 7:00-8:45pm.
Click here to join the Zoom event.
Meeting ID: 842 6000 7408
Dial by your location: +1 778 907 2071
Britannia is located on the unceded territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh Nations, and we hold the heritage of these lands close in our everyday work. We aim to embrace Indigenous values and practices and are committed to reflecting Indigenous protocols, beliefs, and ways of being in our work. We thank those who came before us and who have guided our learning.
- Jun 4, 2022 1:00 pm - Jun 4, 2022 2:00 pmLocation: Teen Centre
- Jun 11, 2022 11:00 am - Jun 11, 2022 1:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Jun 11, 2022 12:00 pm - Jun 11, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Jun 11, 2022 2:00 pm - Jun 11, 2022 4:00 pm
- Jun 12, 2022 12:00 pm - Jun 12, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Jun 15, 2022 3:00 pm - Jun 15, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza/55+ CentreWear purple on June 15 and join our flashmob to show support and help spread awareness.