Britannia would like to assist those who are not able to afford the advertised cost of certain recreation programs; at the same time, our operation needs to be financially viable. Click here for our Subsidy Policy.
Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
Oct 17 - Pool, Rink & Fitness Centre Facility Schedules
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD)
Jun 15, 2022 3:00 pm - Jun 15, 2022 4:00 pm
Location: Britannia Plaza/55+ Centre
Wear purple on June 15 and join our flashmob to show support and help spread awareness.
We’ll provide refreshments and swag for seniors and Elders. Elder abuse is a global human rights issue, which affects the health of millions of older persons around the world.
In March 2012, The United Nations General Assembly designated June 15 as World Elder Abuse Awareness Day. It represents a day for the world to come together and voice opposition to the abuse and suffering inflicted on some of our older generations.
For more information, visit: un.org/en/observances/elder-abuse-awareness-day
- Mar 1, 2023 7:15 pm - Mar 1, 2023 9:50 pmLocation: Gym C
- Mar 5, 2023 6:00 pm - Mar 5, 2023 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreEveryone is welcome to attend our movie series Sunday evenings in the 55+ Centre.
- Mar 8, 2023 7:15 pm - Mar 8, 2023 9:50 pmLocation: Gym C
- Mar 10, 2023 4:30 pm - Mar 10, 2023 8:30 pmLocation: Info Centre
- Mar 12, 2023 6:00 pm - Mar 12, 2023 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreEveryone is welcome to attend our movie series Sunday evenings in the 55+ Centre.
- Mar 15, 2023 7:15 pm - Mar 15, 2023 9:50 pmLocation: Gym C