Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
(as of Apr 19)
Grandview Woodland Area Council (GWAC) AGM
Meeting ID: 850 6555 1323, Passcode: 972526
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/k56b8CCpg
Join us this month for our AGM – your chance to elect a new Board and help shape the future of Grandview Woodland
We’re so very excited to welcome this year’s
AGM Keynote Speaker – Andy Yan
In an uncertain era of rapidly rising land values and a dramatic loss of affordability, where is Vancouver headed?
How do we house our people and keep our vibrant neighborhoods intact?
And what is in store for Grandview Woodland?
For his insights into our present and future, join our special AGM keynote speaker Andy Yan.
Born and raised in Vancouver, Andy is the director of the City Program at Simon Fraser University and has a long and noted history as an analyst and commentator on urban regeneration, neighborhood development, public outreach, and more.
Visit www.gwac.ca for more details.
- May 1, 2022 11:00 am - May 1, 2022 1:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- May 1, 2022 6:00 pm - May 1, 2022 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- May 4, 2022 6:30 pm - May 4, 2022 8:00 pmJoin us in-person at the Britannia Art Gallery from 6:30 - 8:00pm on May 4, 2022 to celebrate the opening of two new exhibitions!
- May 8, 2022 6:00 pm - May 8, 2022 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- May 16, 2022 3:00 pm - May 16, 2022 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Ice Rink Mezzanine Room
- May 17, 2022 6:30 pm - May 17, 2022 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Boardroom & Zoom (hybrid)The next hybrid Planning and Development Committee Meeting will be on Tuesday, May 17, 2022 from 6:30-8:30pm. You're welcome to join in person in the Information Centre's boardroom, or virtually on Zoom.