Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
(as of Apr 19)
Spring Equinox Coffee House
This event will be as fresh as the spring air, and just as joyful. Join early or stay late for family-friendly pre- and post-show connections, all from the comfort of your home.
RSVP to the Facebook event.
New! In-person Viewing Lounge
Come together to watch the Coffee House on Zoom, for a taste of in-person community connection. Must be masked and provide proof of vaccination. Note: No food or drink will be served at this event. Register online at vanrec.ca to reserve your spot.
- Kat Norris (land acknowledgment + opening blessing)
- The Vancouver Haiku Group (readings from Rachel Enomoto & Isabella Mori)
- Tsale & Sidewalk Cellist (East Van's favourite Sidewalk Cellist, Clara Shandler, & Myanmar guitarist, Tsale)
- Gloria's Happy Hour (Dusty Flower Pot's own Kat Single-Dain)
Performances take place from 7:00-8:45pm.
Meeting ID: 836 1202 9170
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kehgR5qmQH
Britannia is located on the unceded territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, Tsleil-Waututh Nations, and we hold the heritage of these lands close in our everyday work. We aim to embrace Indigenous values and practices and are committed to reflecting Indigenous protocols, beliefs, and ways of being in our work. We thank those who came before us and who have guided our learning.
- May 1, 2022 11:00 am - May 1, 2022 1:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- May 1, 2022 6:00 pm - May 1, 2022 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- May 4, 2022 6:30 pm - May 4, 2022 8:00 pmJoin us in-person at the Britannia Art Gallery from 6:30 - 8:00pm on May 4, 2022 to celebrate the opening of two new exhibitions!
- May 8, 2022 6:00 pm - May 8, 2022 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- May 16, 2022 3:00 pm - May 16, 2022 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Ice Rink Mezzanine Room
- May 17, 2022 6:30 pm - May 17, 2022 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Boardroom & Zoom (hybrid)The next hybrid Planning and Development Committee Meeting will be on Tuesday, May 17, 2022 from 6:30-8:30pm. You're welcome to join in person in the Information Centre's boardroom, or virtually on Zoom.