Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
(as of Apr 19)
Shine: Intercultural Spring Market
- Kat Norris (MC)
- Love Medicine
- Niitsitapi Pow Wow Dance Group
- Grupo de Danzas Prehispanicas, Casa Meshiko Vancouver
- Solidarity Notes Choir
- Cacatúa Entertainment for Little Ones
- Sacha Levin (Percussionist)
- Carla Gómez (Contemporary Dancer)
- Jesen Jzshionrah (Artist/Rapper/Singer/Songwriter from Piikani Nation in Southern Alberta)
- iizzy (Coast Salish/Latino Hip Hop Artist)
- Ana Santos (Singer/Songwriter)
- UBC Rueda Club
- Israel Toto Berriel (Afro-Cuban Percussionist)
- Karlos Reyes (DJ)
- Henny Lucas (Musician)
And many more artists TBA!
The Carving Centre is located in the Britannia Community Centre parking lot at 1001 Cotton Drive.
Britannia is located on the unceded territories of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh Nations, and we hold the heritage of these lands close in our everyday work. We aim to embrace Indigenous values and practices and are committed to reflecting Indigenous protocols, beliefs, and ways of being in our work. We thank those who came before us and who have guided our learning.
- May 1, 2022 11:00 am - May 1, 2022 1:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- May 1, 2022 6:00 pm - May 1, 2022 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- May 4, 2022 6:30 pm - May 4, 2022 8:00 pmJoin us in-person at the Britannia Art Gallery from 6:30 - 8:00pm on May 4, 2022 to celebrate the opening of two new exhibitions!
- May 8, 2022 6:00 pm - May 8, 2022 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- May 16, 2022 3:00 pm - May 16, 2022 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Ice Rink Mezzanine Room
- May 17, 2022 6:30 pm - May 17, 2022 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Boardroom & Zoom (hybrid)The next hybrid Planning and Development Committee Meeting will be on Tuesday, May 17, 2022 from 6:30-8:30pm. You're welcome to join in person in the Information Centre's boardroom, or virtually on Zoom.