Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
(as of Jul 4)
Powwow Family Day
Everyone is welcome to come and join us as we honour and celebrate the strength and resilience of all Indigenous peoples and uplift community spirits after Orange Shirt Day.There will be bagged lunches and soup each day, while quantities last.
This event is rain or shine! We will have tents set up for the dance floor, seating, and vendors. Bring your own chair if you can!There will be free vending tables, but please contact in advance to book a table and let us know whether you need a half table or full table.
Please help to keep your fellow community members safe. Stay home if you aren't feeling well.
- Jun 4, 2022 1:00 pm - Jun 4, 2022 2:00 pmLocation: Teen Centre
- Jun 11, 2022 11:00 am - Jun 11, 2022 1:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Jun 11, 2022 12:00 pm - Jun 11, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Jun 11, 2022 2:00 pm - Jun 11, 2022 4:00 pm
- Jun 12, 2022 12:00 pm - Jun 12, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Jun 15, 2022 3:00 pm - Jun 15, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza/55+ CentreWear purple on June 15 and join our flashmob to show support and help spread awareness.