Britannia Events Calendar
We are now offering in-person programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
(Effective Sep 25)
What's Up at the Britannia Art Gallery
Due to construction in the library, the Britannia Art Gallery will be closed from September until approximately the end of December 2021.
West Coast Family Day
Everyone is welcome to come and join us as we honour and celebrate the strength and resilience of all Indigenous peoples and uplift community spirits after Orange Shirt Day.There will be bagged lunches and soup each day, while quantities last.
This event is rain or shine! We will have tents set up for the dance floor, seating, and vendors. Bring your own chair if you can!There will be free vending tables, but please contact in advance to book a table and let us know whether you need a half table or full table.
Please help to keep your fellow community members safe. Stay home if you aren't feeling well.
- Oct 1, 2021 3:30 pm - Oct 1, 2021 8:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Oct 2, 2021 12:00 pm - Oct 2, 2021 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Gravel Field
- Oct 3, 2021 12:00 pm - Oct 3, 2021 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Gravel Field
- Oct 3, 2021 6:00 pm - Oct 3, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Oct 6, 2021 4:00 pm - Oct 6, 2021 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia B-Lab, Information CentreCome by the B-Lab at the Britannia Information Centre anytime between 4:00 to 7:00pm to learn about what we’ve been hearing from community members and partners in conversations to date.
- Oct 7, 2021 3:00 pm - Oct 7, 2021 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza