Britannia Events Calendar
We are now offering in-person programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
(Effective Sep 25)
What's Up at the Britannia Art Gallery
Due to construction in the library, the Britannia Art Gallery will be closed from September until approximately the end of December 2021.
Britannia Partnership/Sponsorship Townhall
Please join us for an information and sharing night regarding Britannia's updated partnership and sponsorship policy. We would like to hear your thoughts and feedback about how we can make this policy work for the community and our partners. During this event, we will be discussing what the policy is, how it will affect current and new partners, and what can be expected moving forward. There will also be time for you to share your thoughts and give us feedback.
This is an online program. You will be emailed a link for an online teaching session. You will need a laptop or tablet with a camera and microphone so you can see and communicate with the instructor. We will be using the online video conferencing platform Zoom.
Introduction to Britannia's new partnership and sponsorship guild policy and how it'll work for you. This townhall is so we can hear your thoughts and feedback, and help shape our policy to better engage the community.
- Oct 1, 2021 3:30 pm - Oct 1, 2021 8:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Oct 2, 2021 12:00 pm - Oct 2, 2021 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Gravel Field
- Oct 3, 2021 12:00 pm - Oct 3, 2021 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Gravel Field
- Oct 3, 2021 6:00 pm - Oct 3, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Oct 6, 2021 4:00 pm - Oct 6, 2021 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia B-Lab, Information CentreCome by the B-Lab at the Britannia Information Centre anytime between 4:00 to 7:00pm to learn about what we’ve been hearing from community members and partners in conversations to date.
- Oct 7, 2021 3:00 pm - Oct 7, 2021 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza