Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
(as of Jul 4)
6th Annual Spring Equinox Coffee House
Join us Sunday March 21st for the Spring Equinox Coffee House.
An evening of music & poetry to celebrate the turning of the season. Zoom in from the comfort of your own home, and welcome the triumphant return of spring. Connect with old & new friends alike during the pre & post show community chit chat. Celebrate together, while apart.
::featuring::Kat Norris, land acknowledgment & Equinox blessing opening
Vancouver Haiku Group, poetry readings
Róisín Adams, piano
Old Soul Rebel, original soul
Sunday, March 21st 2021
performances 7pm-8:45pm // community chit chat pre & post show
Zoom Meeting ID: 943 4375 2180
Local number for dialing in by phone: 778-907-2071
Enter Meeting ID# when prompted
::Hope springs eternal::
Britannia is located on the unceded territories of the x?m?θk??y??m (Musqueam), S?wx?wú7mesh (Squamish), and Sel?íl?witulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations, and we hold the heritage of these lands close in our everyday work. We aim to embrace Indigenous values and practices and are committed to reflecting Indigenous protocols, beliefs, and ways of being in our work. We thank those who came before us and who have guided our learning.
- Jun 4, 2022 1:00 pm - Jun 4, 2022 2:00 pmLocation: Teen Centre
- Jun 11, 2022 11:00 am - Jun 11, 2022 1:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Jun 11, 2022 12:00 pm - Jun 11, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Jun 11, 2022 2:00 pm - Jun 11, 2022 4:00 pm
- Jun 12, 2022 12:00 pm - Jun 12, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Jun 15, 2022 3:00 pm - Jun 15, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza/55+ CentreWear purple on June 15 and join our flashmob to show support and help spread awareness.