Britannia Events Calendar
We are now offering in-person programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
2021 Pool, Rink & Fitness Schedules (Effective April 6, 2021)
This month at the Britannia Art Gallery
April 30-May 24, 2021
Cedar woven objects by Todd G̱íihlgiigaa
Water colour paintings by Khai Truong
55+ Listening Session - Britannia Renewal
To all our 55+ Senior and Elder’s you’re invited to join us as the SEA Committee hosts an online Listening Session regarding the Britannia Renewal and redevelopment.
It’s an opportunity be heard and share your thoughts, ideas and visions of the new Britannia Centre as the Renewal process moves into it’s next phase.
55+ Listening Session: Wednesday, February 17th at 3:30pm
Listening sessions are designed as guided virtual discussions for community groups with connections to Britannia. These conversations will help shape the rezoning of the Britannia Renewal [shapeyourcity.ca], including a vision for future outdoor spaces, the connections between buildings, indoor and outdoor spaces, and non-market housing on the site. The rezoning will determine how the site can be redeveloped for different uses, as identified by the Master Plan.
The two hyperlinks will provide more information on the project and the approved Master Plan. Here are the full links:
- Britannia Renewal webpage: https://shapeyourcity.ca/britannia-renewal
- Master Plan: https://vancouver.ca/files/cov/britannia-master-plan-council-report.pdf
Join us through Zoom Meeting’s - Britannia Listening Session
Time: Feb 17, 2021 03:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)(
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 889 1779 9426
- May 6, 2021 3:00 pm - May 6, 2021 4:00 pmLocation: Outside Gym D
- May 7, 2021 3:00 pm - May 7, 2021 4:00 pmLocation: Outside Gym D
- May 9, 2021 12:00 pm - May 9, 2021 4:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- May 15, 2021 9:00 am - May 15, 2021 12:00 pmLocation: Northwest corner of Parking Lot
- May 26, 2021 6:00 pm - May 26, 2021 7:30 pmLocation: Zoom / Gym D