Britannia Events Calendar
We are now offering in-person programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
This month at the Britannia Art Gallery
November 27-December 23
Join musician/sound enthusiast Leah Abramson for a socially-distanced introduction to soundwalking. Which sounds are noticed often and which are tuned out? What happens to your senses and perception when you tune in? Explore these questions and your relationship to the acoustic environment around you. A map and soundwalk guide will be emailed to participants before the walk. Please register for this free program, space is limited due to social distancing.
Group meets near the Information Centre entrance at Britannia and departs at 10:00am sharp.
Free program but please register.
- Dec 11, 2020 4:00 pm - Dec 11, 2020 6:00 pmLocation: Online
- Dec 12, 2020 1:00 pm - Dec 12, 2020 3:00 pmLocation: Online
- Dec 12, 2020 1:00 pm - Dec 12, 2020 6:00 pmLocation: Gym D37th Annual 2020
Britannia Winter Craft Market
- Dec 13, 2020 12:30 pm - Dec 13, 2020 3:30 pmLocation: Cafeteria
- Dec 19, 2020 9:00 am - Dec 19, 2020 12:00 pmLocation: Northwest corner of Parking Lot
- Dec 20, 2020 6:45 pm - Dec 20, 2020 9:00 pmLocation: Zoom