Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
(as of Apr 19)
(as of Jul 4)
Join musician/sound enthusiast Leah Abramson for a socially-distanced introduction to soundwalking. Which sounds are noticed often and which are tuned out? What happens to your senses and perception when you tune in? Explore these questions and your relationship to the acoustic environment around you. A map and soundwalk guide will be emailed to participants before the walk. Please register for this free program, space is limited due to social distancing.
Group meets near the Information Centre entrance at Britannia and departs at 10:00am sharp.
Free program but please register.
- Jun 4, 2022 1:00 pm - Jun 4, 2022 2:00 pmLocation: Teen Centre
- Jun 11, 2022 11:00 am - Jun 11, 2022 1:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Jun 11, 2022 12:00 pm - Jun 11, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Jun 11, 2022 2:00 pm - Jun 11, 2022 4:00 pm
- Jun 12, 2022 12:00 pm - Jun 12, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Jun 15, 2022 3:00 pm - Jun 15, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza/55+ CentreWear purple on June 15 and join our flashmob to show support and help spread awareness.