Britannia Events Calendar
We are now offering in-person programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
(Effective Sep 25)
What's Up at the Britannia Art Gallery
Due to construction in the library, the Britannia Art Gallery will be closed from September until approximately the end of December 2021.
Join musician/sound enthusiast Leah Abramson for a socially-distanced introduction to soundwalking. Which sounds are noticed often and which are tuned out? What happens to your senses and perception when you tune in? Explore these questions and your relationship to the acoustic environment around you. A map and soundwalk guide will be emailed to participants before the walk. Please register for this free program, space is limited due to social distancing.
Group meets near the Information Centre entrance at Britannia and departs at 10:00am sharp.
Free program but please register.
- Oct 1, 2021 3:30 pm - Oct 1, 2021 8:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Oct 2, 2021 12:00 pm - Oct 2, 2021 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Gravel Field
- Oct 3, 2021 12:00 pm - Oct 3, 2021 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Gravel Field
- Oct 3, 2021 6:00 pm - Oct 3, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Oct 6, 2021 4:00 pm - Oct 6, 2021 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia B-Lab, Information CentreCome by the B-Lab at the Britannia Information Centre anytime between 4:00 to 7:00pm to learn about what we’ve been hearing from community members and partners in conversations to date.
- Oct 7, 2021 3:00 pm - Oct 7, 2021 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza