Britannia Events Calendar
We are now offering in-person programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
(Effective Sep 25)
What's Up at the Britannia Art Gallery
Due to construction in the library, the Britannia Art Gallery will be closed from September until approximately the end of December 2021.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, our AGM will be largely held virtually via Zoom, with limited in-person attendance in Gym D. To attend the AGM online or in person, you must register in advance.
We encourage you to attend the AGM online through Zoom; in-person attendance is available to support society members who aren’t able to participate online.
In-person attendance is limited to 10 people maximum. We have health and safety protocols in place: masks and hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry, physical distancing is required, and individual pens and ballots will be provided.
To vote at the meeting you must be a member of the Society by 9:00pm on May 12, 2021 — 14 days before the AGM. You can obtain a free membership here or by calling 604.718.5800 (1) on Mon-Fri from 9:00am-5:00pm.
More details on the AGM, including candidate bios, will be available soon.
- Oct 1, 2021 3:30 pm - Oct 1, 2021 8:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Oct 2, 2021 12:00 pm - Oct 2, 2021 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Gravel Field
- Oct 3, 2021 12:00 pm - Oct 3, 2021 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Gravel Field
- Oct 3, 2021 6:00 pm - Oct 3, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Oct 6, 2021 4:00 pm - Oct 6, 2021 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia B-Lab, Information CentreCome by the B-Lab at the Britannia Information Centre anytime between 4:00 to 7:00pm to learn about what we’ve been hearing from community members and partners in conversations to date.
- Oct 7, 2021 3:00 pm - Oct 7, 2021 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza