Britannia Events Calendar
Starting on August 6, 2020 we're offering in-person outdoor programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site; to view Britannia's program, select 'Britannia Community Centre' in the location section of the search filters. More programs may be posted in early August. Online registration for our outdoor programs opens on August 4, 2020. Phone-in registration opens on August 5, 2020 at 10:00am.
Outside Elders Drum Circle
Seislom and Daniel invite you to join our indigenous-led drum circle, open to all peoples. Share medicine through virtual and onsite drumming, singing, and listening. While we practice physical distancing to keep our hearts beating, we can beat our drums and hearts together. You can also join us online via Zoom. Preregistration is required for both in-person and online participation. The session runs from Aug 11- Sep 8. Starting on August 4, 2020 you can register online at vancouver.recreation.ca. Starting on August 5, 2020 you can register by phone by calling 604.718.5800(1). The activity number is 282104.
For those of you attending in person please note: To ensure everyone’s safety, personal protective equipment will be worn and there will be a health declaration process at the beginning of each Circle. Daniel will go over onsite COVID-19 protocols. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start for the health declaration and remember 2m distancing at all times.
- Aug 4, 2020 2:00 pm - Aug 4, 2020 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Aug 5, 2020 12:00 pm - Aug 5, 2020 1:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Aug 6, 2020 2:00 pm - Aug 6, 2020 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Aug 7, 2020 3:00 pm - Aug 7, 2020 4:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Aug 11, 2020 2:00 pm - Aug 11, 2020 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Aug 11, 2020 5:30 pm - Aug 11, 2020 6:30 pmLocation: Carving Centre and Zoom