Britannia Events Calendar
We are now offering in-person programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
2021 Pool, Rink & Fitness Schedules (Effective May 10, 2021)
What's Up at the Britannia Art Gallery
Growth Cycles: Observing Weeds & Wild Plants
by Dorothy Doherty
May 28 - July 26, 2021
Outside Elders Drum Circle
Seislom and Daniel invite you to join our indigenous-led drum circle, open to all peoples. Share medicine through virtual and onsite drumming, singing, and listening. While we practice physical distancing to keep our hearts beating, we can beat our drums and hearts together. You can also join us online via Zoom. Preregistration is required for both in-person and online participation. The session runs from Aug 11- Sep 8. Starting on August 4, 2020 you can register online at vancouver.recreation.ca. Starting on August 5, 2020 you can register by phone by calling 604.718.5800(1). The activity number is 282104.
For those of you attending in person please note: To ensure everyone’s safety, personal protective equipment will be worn and there will be a health declaration process at the beginning of each Circle. Daniel will go over onsite COVID-19 protocols. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start for the health declaration and remember 2m distancing at all times.
- Jun 1, 2021 6:30 pm - Jun 1, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Jun 11, 2021 10:00 am - Jun 11, 2021 5:00 pmLocation: Gym DThere will be a drop-in vaccination clinic for youth (12-17yrs) on Fri June 11 from 10am-5pm in Gym D.
- Jun 19, 2021 9:00 am - Jun 19, 2021 12:00 pmLocation: Northwest corner of Parking Lot
- Jun 19, 2021 10:00 am - Jun 19, 2021 12:00 pmLocation: Online
- Jun 20, 2021 6:45 pm - Jun 20, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Jun 22, 2021 2:00 pm - Jun 22, 2021 4:00 pmLocation: Online