Britannia would like to assist those who are not able to afford the advertised cost of certain recreation programs; at the same time, our operation needs to be financially viable. Click here for our Subsidy Policy.
Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
(as of Apr 19)
(as of Jul 4)
WOCT Virtual Sharing Circle
Jun 9, 2020 5:00 pm - Jun 9, 2020 6:30 pm
Seislom and Weaving Our Community Together (WOCT) are hosting a virtual sharing circle, where seniors/elders have the opportunity to share their thoughts and feelings on how the past couple of months have effected them. Whether you have been challenged or encouraged, the circle will be a safe space for you to express yourself. If you have need, there will be counselling services present; you can switch to a private zoom room to access this service.
- Jun 4, 2022 1:00 pm - Jun 4, 2022 2:00 pmLocation: Teen Centre
- Jun 11, 2022 11:00 am - Jun 11, 2022 1:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Jun 11, 2022 12:00 pm - Jun 11, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Jun 11, 2022 2:00 pm - Jun 11, 2022 4:00 pm
- Jun 12, 2022 12:00 pm - Jun 12, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Jun 15, 2022 3:00 pm - Jun 15, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza/55+ CentreWear purple on June 15 and join our flashmob to show support and help spread awareness.