Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
Oct 17 - Pool, Rink & Fitness Centre Facility Schedules
National Indigenous Peoples Day Summer Solstice Coffee House
Free - All welcome!
To join us on Zoom, click here.
Meeting ID: 950 6283 8153
Check out the Facebook event here.
Join us from the comfort of your own home for a free evening of local live music and spoken word. Let us help you shake off the pandemic blues and connect with community. Please join us for this special Zoom edition of our seasonal Coffee House series.
June 21st is National Indigenous Peoples Day, a day for all of us to recognize and celebrate the unique heritage, diverse cultures and outstanding contributions of First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples. These groups share many similarities, yet each have distinct heritage, language, cultural practices and spiritual beliefs.
Summer Solstice is the longest day of the year, and a traditional day of celebrating culture and heritage. We hope you can join us in celebrating National Indigenous Peoples Day, Summer Solstice, Father's Day, community, and resiliency of spirit.
We invite you to wear your cedar hats, regalia, and Indigenous wares with pride to celebrate National Indigenous Peoples Day in style.
Listen only option available. Zoom will open at 6:45pm. Performances will begin immediately following the 7:00pm cheer of gratitude for front line workers. We look forward to a toe-tapping, heart-warming time.
Teapot in the Tuba
Tim Sars' Tiny Islands
Britannia's Seniors, Elders and Advocates Committee
… and host paula luther
This event takes place on the ancestral and unceded Coast Salish territories of the Musqueam, Squamish and Tsleil-Waututh Nations.
- Mar 1, 2023 7:15 pm - Mar 1, 2023 9:50 pmLocation: Gym C
- Mar 5, 2023 6:00 pm - Mar 5, 2023 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreEveryone is welcome to attend our movie series Sunday evenings in the 55+ Centre.
- Mar 8, 2023 7:15 pm - Mar 8, 2023 9:50 pmLocation: Gym C
- Mar 10, 2023 4:30 pm - Mar 10, 2023 8:30 pmLocation: Info Centre
- Mar 12, 2023 6:00 pm - Mar 12, 2023 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreEveryone is welcome to attend our movie series Sunday evenings in the 55+ Centre.
- Mar 15, 2023 7:15 pm - Mar 15, 2023 9:50 pmLocation: Gym C