Britannia Events Calendar
We are now offering in-person programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
2021 Pool, Rink & Fitness Schedules (Effective May 10, 2021)
What's Up at the Britannia Art Gallery
Growth Cycles: Observing Weeds & Wild Plants
by Dorothy Doherty
May 28 - July 26, 2021
In Honour of Our Brothers
The goal of In Honour of Our Brothers is to bring awareness to key issues men deal with and to celebrate and honour their life experiences, stories, spirit and resilience; to help find balance through culture and spirituality; and to create connections to resources for on-going healing for men and their families. All welcome!
There will be a Salish opening at noon, followed by a luncheon, panel speakers, healing ceremony, cultural celebration, and a giveaway.
Ceremonies led by Sislom-Glenn WIlliams, Gene Harry, and Bruce Robinson.
Support staff from the Indian Residential School Society will be available.
Bring your drum!
- Jun 1, 2021 6:30 pm - Jun 1, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Jun 11, 2021 10:00 am - Jun 11, 2021 5:00 pmLocation: Gym DThere will be a drop-in vaccination clinic for youth (12-17yrs) on Fri June 11 from 10am-5pm in Gym D.
- Jun 19, 2021 9:00 am - Jun 19, 2021 12:00 pmLocation: Northwest corner of Parking Lot
- Jun 19, 2021 10:00 am - Jun 19, 2021 12:00 pmLocation: Online
- Jun 20, 2021 6:45 pm - Jun 20, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Jun 22, 2021 2:00 pm - Jun 22, 2021 4:00 pmLocation: Online