Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
(as of Jul 4)
Earthquake Preparedness - Personal & Family
We all witnessed the earthquakes in Mexico City, New Zealand and Italy and saw the devastation caused. Vancouver was rocked with a magnitude 4.8 earthquake serving as a wake up call - we too could be faced with a massive earthquake - yet few of us take the steps to ensure we are prepared. This session covers what is required to develop your family emergency plan, how to conduct a "Home Hazard Hunt" and what to do when an earthquake strikes. Come to this free workshop to learn how to prepare! Although the program is free, please register so we know you are attending.
- Jun 4, 2022 1:00 pm - Jun 4, 2022 2:00 pmLocation: Teen Centre
- Jun 11, 2022 11:00 am - Jun 11, 2022 1:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Jun 11, 2022 12:00 pm - Jun 11, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Jun 11, 2022 2:00 pm - Jun 11, 2022 4:00 pm
- Jun 12, 2022 12:00 pm - Jun 12, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Jun 15, 2022 3:00 pm - Jun 15, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza/55+ CentreWear purple on June 15 and join our flashmob to show support and help spread awareness.