Britannia Events Calendar
We are now offering in-person programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
2021 Pool, Rink & Fitness Schedules (Effective May 10, 2021)
What's Up at the Britannia Art Gallery
Growth Cycles: Observing Weeds & Wild Plants
by Dorothy Doherty
May 28 - July 26, 2021
Earthquake Preparedness - Personal & Family
We all witnessed the earthquakes in Mexico City, New Zealand and Italy and saw the devastation caused. Vancouver was rocked with a magnitude 4.8 earthquake serving as a wake up call - we too could be faced with a massive earthquake - yet few of us take the steps to ensure we are prepared. This session covers what is required to develop your family emergency plan, how to conduct a "Home Hazard Hunt" and what to do when an earthquake strikes. Come to this free workshop to learn how to prepare! Although the program is free, please register so we know you are attending.
- Jun 1, 2021 6:30 pm - Jun 1, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Jun 11, 2021 10:00 am - Jun 11, 2021 5:00 pmLocation: Gym DThere will be a drop-in vaccination clinic for youth (12-17yrs) on Fri June 11 from 10am-5pm in Gym D.
- Jun 19, 2021 9:00 am - Jun 19, 2021 12:00 pmLocation: Northwest corner of Parking Lot
- Jun 19, 2021 10:00 am - Jun 19, 2021 12:00 pmLocation: Online
- Jun 20, 2021 6:45 pm - Jun 20, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Jun 22, 2021 2:00 pm - Jun 22, 2021 4:00 pmLocation: Online