Britannia Events Calendar
Starting on August 6, 2020 we're offering in-person outdoor programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site; to view Britannia's program, select 'Britannia Community Centre' in the location section of the search filters. More programs may be posted in early August. Online registration for our outdoor programs opens on August 4, 2020. Phone-in registration opens on August 5, 2020 at 10:00am.
Reconciliation in Action
There will be activities for all ages, an Indigenous art market, cultural performances, interactive art tables, information booths and a community feast.
This event will take place in various spaces throughout Britannia Community Centre, with Learning Hubs highlighting:
Health & Wellness: Healthy Mind, Body, and Spirit
Food Sovereignty: Reconnecting to the Land
Truth: Respect, Reciprocity and Understanding
Education: Pathways to Success
Celebration: Strengthening Our Community
For more information, please contact RIA coordinator, Teka Everstz, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aug 4, 2020 2:00 pm - Aug 4, 2020 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Aug 5, 2020 12:00 pm - Aug 5, 2020 1:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Aug 6, 2020 2:00 pm - Aug 6, 2020 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Aug 7, 2020 3:00 pm - Aug 7, 2020 4:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Aug 11, 2020 2:00 pm - Aug 11, 2020 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Aug 11, 2020 5:30 pm - Aug 11, 2020 6:30 pmLocation: Carving Centre and Zoom