Britannia Events Calendar
We are now offering in-person programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
(Effective Sep 25)
What's Up at the Britannia Art Gallery
Due to construction in the library, the Britannia Art Gallery will be closed from September until approximately the end of December 2021.
Reconciliation in Action
There will be activities for all ages, an Indigenous art market, cultural performances, interactive art tables, information booths and a community feast.
This event will take place in various spaces throughout Britannia Community Centre, with Learning Hubs highlighting:
Health & Wellness: Healthy Mind, Body, and Spirit
Food Sovereignty: Reconnecting to the Land
Truth: Respect, Reciprocity and Understanding
Education: Pathways to Success
Celebration: Strengthening Our Community
For more information, please contact RIA coordinator, Teka Everstz, at email@example.com.
- Oct 1, 2021 3:30 pm - Oct 1, 2021 8:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Oct 2, 2021 12:00 pm - Oct 2, 2021 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Gravel Field
- Oct 3, 2021 12:00 pm - Oct 3, 2021 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Gravel Field
- Oct 3, 2021 6:00 pm - Oct 3, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Oct 6, 2021 4:00 pm - Oct 6, 2021 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia B-Lab, Information CentreCome by the B-Lab at the Britannia Information Centre anytime between 4:00 to 7:00pm to learn about what we’ve been hearing from community members and partners in conversations to date.
- Oct 7, 2021 3:00 pm - Oct 7, 2021 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza