Britannia Events Calendar
We are now offering in-person programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
2021 Pool, Rink & Fitness Schedules (Effective May 10, 2021)
What's Up at the Britannia Art Gallery
Growth Cycles: Observing Weeds & Wild Plants
by Dorothy Doherty
May 28 - July 26, 2021
National Indigenous Day
The day starts at 9:00am at Vancouver Aboriginal Friendship Centre (1607 E Hastings) and continues with the Friendship Walk to Trout Lake where we celebrate the diversity of Indigenous peoples across Canada.
First Nations, Metis and Inuit peoples share their spirit, experiences, stories, songs, art and dance with each other and the wider community.
This event encourages the participation and engagement of diverse community members and organizations. It is an inclusive, collaborative, family-friendly event.
All are welcome! Free!
A bus from Britannia will be available throughout the day.
- Jun 1, 2021 6:30 pm - Jun 1, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Jun 11, 2021 10:00 am - Jun 11, 2021 5:00 pmLocation: Gym DThere will be a drop-in vaccination clinic for youth (12-17yrs) on Fri June 11 from 10am-5pm in Gym D.
- Jun 19, 2021 9:00 am - Jun 19, 2021 12:00 pmLocation: Northwest corner of Parking Lot
- Jun 19, 2021 10:00 am - Jun 19, 2021 12:00 pmLocation: Online
- Jun 20, 2021 6:45 pm - Jun 20, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Jun 22, 2021 2:00 pm - Jun 22, 2021 4:00 pmLocation: Online