Britannia Events Calendar
Starting on August 6, 2020 we're offering in-person outdoor programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site; to view Britannia's program, select 'Britannia Community Centre' in the location section of the search filters. More programs may be posted in early August. Online registration for our outdoor programs opens on August 4, 2020. Phone-in registration opens on August 5, 2020 at 10:00am.
National Indigenous Day
The day starts at 9:00am at Vancouver Aboriginal Friendship Centre (1607 E Hastings) and continues with the Friendship Walk to Trout Lake where we celebrate the diversity of Indigenous peoples across Canada.
First Nations, Metis and Inuit peoples share their spirit, experiences, stories, songs, art and dance with each other and the wider community.
This event encourages the participation and engagement of diverse community members and organizations. It is an inclusive, collaborative, family-friendly event.
All are welcome! Free!
A bus from Britannia will be available throughout the day.
- Aug 4, 2020 2:00 pm - Aug 4, 2020 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Aug 5, 2020 12:00 pm - Aug 5, 2020 1:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Aug 6, 2020 2:00 pm - Aug 6, 2020 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Aug 7, 2020 3:00 pm - Aug 7, 2020 4:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Aug 11, 2020 2:00 pm - Aug 11, 2020 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Aug 11, 2020 5:30 pm - Aug 11, 2020 6:30 pmLocation: Carving Centre and Zoom