Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
Grandview Woodland Community Response Network, which includes Britannia Seniors and the Grandview Woodland Food Connection, along with partners REACH and Brightside Housing are planning a World Elder Abuse Awareness Day event at Britannia on Friday June 14, 10:30am - 2:30pm.
The event will focus on educational awareness of elder abuse and social connection by inviting seniors, elders and the public to Britannia to learn about community resources, tour of the Britannia facility (55 +, Info Centre, Fitness Centre, Pool), BBQ, and fun/social activities. We also expect several agency tables to be set-up with information and a brief presentation on elder abuse and community resources.
- Nov 2, 2022 6:30 pm - Nov 2, 2022 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art Gallery
- Nov 4, 2022 4:00 pm - Nov 4, 2022 8:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Nov 6, 2022 6:00 pm - Nov 6, 2022 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreEveryone is welcome to attend our movie series Sunday evenings in the 55+ Centre.
- Nov 11, 2022 - Nov 11, 2022
- Nov 18, 2022 3:00 pm - Nov 18, 2022 8:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Nov 19, 2022 9:00 am - Nov 19, 2022 12:00 pmLocation: Northwest corner of Parking Lot