Britannia Events Calendar
Starting on August 6, 2020 we're offering in-person outdoor programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site; to view Britannia's program, select 'Britannia Community Centre' in the location section of the search filters. More programs may be posted in early August. Online registration for our outdoor programs opens on August 4, 2020. Phone-in registration opens on August 5, 2020 at 10:00am.
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
Grandview Woodland Community Response Network, which includes Britannia Seniors and the Grandview Woodland Food Connection, along with partners REACH and Brightside Housing are planning a World Elder Abuse Awareness Day event at Britannia on Friday June 14, 10:30am - 2:30pm.
The event will focus on educational awareness of elder abuse and social connection by inviting seniors, elders and the public to Britannia to learn about community resources, tour of the Britannia facility (55 +, Info Centre, Fitness Centre, Pool), BBQ, and fun/social activities. We also expect several agency tables to be set-up with information and a brief presentation on elder abuse and community resources.
- Aug 4, 2020 2:00 pm - Aug 4, 2020 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Aug 5, 2020 12:00 pm - Aug 5, 2020 1:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Aug 6, 2020 2:00 pm - Aug 6, 2020 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Aug 7, 2020 3:00 pm - Aug 7, 2020 4:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Aug 11, 2020 2:00 pm - Aug 11, 2020 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Aug 11, 2020 5:30 pm - Aug 11, 2020 6:30 pmLocation: Carving Centre and Zoom