Britannia Events Calendar
We are now offering in-person programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
2021 Pool, Rink & Fitness Schedules (Effective May 10, 2021)
What's Up at the Britannia Art Gallery
Growth Cycles: Observing Weeds & Wild Plants
by Dorothy Doherty
May 28 - July 26, 2021
Parade of Lost Souls
Come one, come all! It is time for celebration and for ceremony, for reflection and renewal. Wear a costume. Bring an instrument. Make a dance, join a dance.
This parade is for you and by you, all the lost souls of the world; at least we are lost together.
Produced by the beloved Public Dreams Society for over 25 years, the Parade lives on under the direction of its producer since 2014, The Dusty Flowerpot Cabaret.
Please contact Kat Single-Dain, Artistic Director, to get more involved in performance, volunteering or production. firstname.lastname@example.org.
The starting location of this year's parade will be revealed at midnight Oct 27 at dustyflowerpotcabaret.com
- Jun 1, 2021 6:30 pm - Jun 1, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Jun 11, 2021 10:00 am - Jun 11, 2021 5:00 pmLocation: Gym DThere will be a drop-in vaccination clinic for youth (12-17yrs) on Fri June 11 from 10am-5pm in Gym D.
- Jun 19, 2021 9:00 am - Jun 19, 2021 12:00 pmLocation: Northwest corner of Parking Lot
- Jun 19, 2021 10:00 am - Jun 19, 2021 12:00 pmLocation: Online
- Jun 20, 2021 6:45 pm - Jun 20, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: Zoom
- Jun 22, 2021 2:00 pm - Jun 22, 2021 4:00 pmLocation: Online