Britannia Events Calendar
We are now offering in-person programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
(Effective Sep 25)
What's Up at the Britannia Art Gallery
Due to construction in the library, the Britannia Art Gallery will be closed from September until approximately the end of December 2021.
Esqueletos y Corazones
Free mixed media art workshop for youth combines stencil graphics, spray paint, acrylic paint and permanent markers on a firm plank to create a unique celebratory piece of art. A wonderful way to explore multiple levels of creativity.
Vancouver based artist Ari De La Mora is a self taught figurative painter born and raised in Mexico. Aris' works have been exhibited in group and solo exhibitions in Canada, USA and Mexico.
For youth 11-18yrs
Friday May 18th, 3-6pm
In the Rink Mezzanine room
Latin American Youth Programmer
Britannia Community Centre
- Oct 1, 2021 3:30 pm - Oct 1, 2021 8:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Oct 2, 2021 12:00 pm - Oct 2, 2021 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Gravel Field
- Oct 3, 2021 12:00 pm - Oct 3, 2021 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Gravel Field
- Oct 3, 2021 6:00 pm - Oct 3, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Oct 6, 2021 4:00 pm - Oct 6, 2021 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia B-Lab, Information CentreCome by the B-Lab at the Britannia Information Centre anytime between 4:00 to 7:00pm to learn about what we’ve been hearing from community members and partners in conversations to date.
- Oct 7, 2021 3:00 pm - Oct 7, 2021 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza