Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: January
Britannia Teen Centre: January
Jane's Walk - Britannia Renewal: Past, Present and Future of Britannia
Starting at the Britannia Renewal Lab (aka The BLAB!) in the Info Centre, we'll take a walk down memory lane with residents who have been around since Britannia was first established in the early 70s. On our walk, we'll also explore the awesome diversity of communities, programs and people who call Britannia home. Finally, we'll inform walkers about the future plans for Britannia and invite everyone to get involved in the Britannia Renewal Project which will result in a Master Plan for the redevelopment of Britannia over the next 30 years.
Spencer Lindsay, Walk LeaderSpencer is an Engagement Analyst for the City of Vancouver focusing of Aboriginal community engagement on the Britannia Renewal Project
- Jan 1, 2019 1:00 pm - Jan 1, 2019 3:30 pmLocation: Britannia Ice RinkAll are welcome to attend our free public skate from 1:00-3:30pm
Skate rentals included.
- Jan 2, 2019 6:30 pm - Jan 2, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryJanuary Exhibition runs Jan 2-Feb 1
"The Seasons of Vancouver" a photo essay by John Wang
"The Highrises That Ate Vancouver" oil paintings on board by Deanna Fogstrom
- Jan 4, 2019 8:00 pm - Jan 4, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Jan 6, 2019 6:00 pm - Jan 6, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Jan 13, 2019 6:00 pm - Jan 13, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Jan 19, 2019 9:00 am - Jan 19, 2019 12:00 pmLocation: Northwest corner of Parking Lot