Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: September
Britannia Teen Centre: September
Note: Annual Pool Maintenance Closure - Sept 1-28
Jane's Walk - Britannia Renewal: Past, Present and Future of Britannia
Starting at the Britannia Renewal Lab (aka The BLAB!) in the Info Centre, we'll take a walk down memory lane with residents who have been around since Britannia was first established in the early 70s. On our walk, we'll also explore the awesome diversity of communities, programs and people who call Britannia home. Finally, we'll inform walkers about the future plans for Britannia and invite everyone to get involved in the Britannia Renewal Project which will result in a Master Plan for the redevelopment of Britannia over the next 30 years.
Spencer Lindsay, Walk LeaderSpencer is an Engagement Analyst for the City of Vancouver focusing of Aboriginal community engagement on the Britannia Renewal Project
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Sep 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Sep 2, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Gym D & BreezewayEnjoy a taste of Latin America in East Van!
- Sep 5, 2018 6:30 pm - Sep 5, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryAugust Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
"Everyday Something Falls" by Kelly Haydon
"The Port and Beyond" by Judith Fairwood
- Sep 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Sep 12, 2018 7:00 pm - Sep 12, 2018Location: Britannia Art GalleryArtist talk with Kelly Haydon
September Exhibition runs Sep 5-28
- Sep 13, 2018 6:00 pm - Sep 13, 2018 8:00 pmLocation: šx?q?el?w?n ct Carving Centre