Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: December
Britannia Teen Centre: December
Jane's Walk - Britannia Renewal: Past, Present and Future of Britannia
Starting at the Britannia Renewal Lab (aka The BLAB!) in the Info Centre, we'll take a walk down memory lane with residents who have been around since Britannia was first established in the early 70s. On our walk, we'll also explore the awesome diversity of communities, programs and people who call Britannia home. Finally, we'll inform walkers about the future plans for Britannia and invite everyone to get involved in the Britannia Renewal Project which will result in a Master Plan for the redevelopment of Britannia over the next 30 years.
Spencer Lindsay, Walk LeaderSpencer is an Engagement Analyst for the City of Vancouver focusing of Aboriginal community engagement on the Britannia Renewal Project
- Dec 2, 2018 6:00 pm - Dec 2, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Dec 3, 2018 - Dec 6, 2018
- Dec 7, 2018 8:00 pm - Dec 7, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Dec 8, 2018 12:00 pm - Dec 8, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreCelebrate the season by making your own seasonal decor and art projects.
Various local artists will be instructing in a variety of media.
All materials provided. All ages welcome!
- Dec 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Dec 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Dec 11, 2018 4:30 pm - Dec 11, 2018 6:30 pmLocation: Learning Resource Centre