Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: October
Britannia Teen Centre: October
Jane's Walk - Britannia Renewal: Past, Present and Future of Britannia
Starting at the Britannia Renewal Lab (aka The BLAB!) in the Info Centre, we'll take a walk down memory lane with residents who have been around since Britannia was first established in the early 70s. On our walk, we'll also explore the awesome diversity of communities, programs and people who call Britannia home. Finally, we'll inform walkers about the future plans for Britannia and invite everyone to get involved in the Britannia Renewal Project which will result in a Master Plan for the redevelopment of Britannia over the next 30 years.
Spencer Lindsay, Walk LeaderSpencer is an Engagement Analyst for the City of Vancouver focusing of Aboriginal community engagement on the Britannia Renewal Project
- Oct 1, 2018 5:00 pm - Oct 1, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Oct 3, 2018 6:30 pm - Oct 3, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryOctober Exhibition runs Oct 5-Nov 2
"F I C T I O N" by the Art is Land Network
- Oct 5, 2018 3:30 pm - Oct 5, 2018 5:00 pmJoin us for our first meeting on Friday October 5, 3:30-5:00pm
Pizza and refreshments!
- Oct 5, 2018 7:00 pm - Oct 5, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: CFEC, 1655 William St - 2nd Floor
- Oct 5, 2018 8:00 pm - Oct 5, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Oct 9, 2018 5:30 pm - Oct 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Ray Cam Community Centre