Britannia would like to assist those who are not able to afford the advertised cost of certain recreation programs; at the same time, our operation needs to be financially viable. Click here for our Subsidy Policy.
Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: August
Britannia Teen Centre: Summer
Note: Annual Pool Maintenance Closure - Sept 1-28
Have A Go Day
Apr 27, 2017 3:00 pm - Apr 27, 2017 6:00 pm
Location: Gym D
BC Wheelchair Sports Association (BCWSA), in collaboration with BC Wheelchair Basketball Society, Access Services and Britannia Community Centre, is pleased to host an Aboriginal Have a Go day. Individuals with and without disabilities will have an opportunity to try different wheelchair sports including wheelchair tennis, rugby, athletics, and basketball! Furthermore, peer mentors such as Richard Peter (a five time Aboriginal Paralympian in wheelchair basketball) will be leading the Have a Go session alongside BCWSA staff.
- Aug 1, 2018 6:30 pm - Aug 1, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryAugust Exhibition runs Aug 1-31
"Naturally Around Us" by Alternative Creations Studio
- Aug 3, 2018 8:00 pm - Aug 3, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Aug 9, 2018 4:00 am - Aug 9, 2018 10:30 amLocation: Site wide
- Aug 10, 2018 5:00 pm - Aug 10, 2018 8:00 pmLocation: Grandview Park
- Aug 12, 2018 12:00 pm - Aug 12, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Aug 17, 2018 5:00 pm - Aug 17, 2018 8:00 pmLocation: Grandview Park