Britannia would like to assist those who are not able to afford the advertised cost of certain recreation programs; at the same time, our operation needs to be financially viable. Click here for our Subsidy Policy.
Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: December
Britannia Teen Centre: December
Have A Go Day
Apr 27, 2017 3:00 pm - Apr 27, 2017 6:00 pm
Location: Gym D
BC Wheelchair Sports Association (BCWSA), in collaboration with BC Wheelchair Basketball Society, Access Services and Britannia Community Centre, is pleased to host an Aboriginal Have a Go day. Individuals with and without disabilities will have an opportunity to try different wheelchair sports including wheelchair tennis, rugby, athletics, and basketball! Furthermore, peer mentors such as Richard Peter (a five time Aboriginal Paralympian in wheelchair basketball) will be leading the Have a Go session alongside BCWSA staff.
- Dec 2, 2018 6:00 pm - Dec 2, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Dec 3, 2018 - Dec 6, 2018
- Dec 7, 2018 8:00 pm - Dec 7, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Dec 8, 2018 12:00 pm - Dec 8, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreCelebrate the season by making your own seasonal decor and art projects.
Various local artists will be instructing in a variety of media.
All materials provided. All ages welcome!
- Dec 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Dec 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Dec 11, 2018 4:30 pm - Dec 11, 2018 6:30 pmLocation: Learning Resource Centre