Britannia would like to assist those who are not able to afford the advertised cost of certain recreation programs; at the same time, our operation needs to be financially viable. Click here for our Subsidy Policy.
Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: October
Britannia Teen Centre: October
Have A Go Day
Apr 27, 2017 3:00 pm - Apr 27, 2017 6:00 pm
Location: Gym D
BC Wheelchair Sports Association (BCWSA), in collaboration with BC Wheelchair Basketball Society, Access Services and Britannia Community Centre, is pleased to host an Aboriginal Have a Go day. Individuals with and without disabilities will have an opportunity to try different wheelchair sports including wheelchair tennis, rugby, athletics, and basketball! Furthermore, peer mentors such as Richard Peter (a five time Aboriginal Paralympian in wheelchair basketball) will be leading the Have a Go session alongside BCWSA staff.
- Oct 1, 2018 5:00 pm - Oct 1, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Oct 3, 2018 6:30 pm - Oct 3, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryOctober Exhibition runs Oct 5-Nov 2
"F I C T I O N" by the Art is Land Network
- Oct 5, 2018 3:30 pm - Oct 5, 2018 5:00 pmJoin us for our first meeting on Friday October 5, 3:30-5:00pm
Pizza and refreshments!
- Oct 5, 2018 7:00 pm - Oct 5, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: CFEC, 1655 William St - 2nd Floor
- Oct 5, 2018 8:00 pm - Oct 5, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Oct 9, 2018 5:30 pm - Oct 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Ray Cam Community Centre