Britannia would like to assist those who are not able to afford the advertised cost of certain recreation programs; at the same time, our operation needs to be financially viable. Click here for our Subsidy Policy.
Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: April
Britannia Teen Centre: April
Have A Go Day
Apr 27, 2017 3:00 pm - Apr 27, 2017 6:00 pm
Location: Gym D
BC Wheelchair Sports Association (BCWSA), in collaboration with BC Wheelchair Basketball Society, Access Services and Britannia Community Centre, is pleased to host an Aboriginal Have a Go day. Individuals with and without disabilities will have an opportunity to try different wheelchair sports including wheelchair tennis, rugby, athletics, and basketball! Furthermore, peer mentors such as Richard Peter (a five time Aboriginal Paralympian in wheelchair basketball) will be leading the Have a Go session alongside BCWSA staff.
- Apr 1, 2018 2:30 pm - Apr 1, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolJoin us for a FREE public swim, with Easter treats and games.
- Apr 2, 2018 1:00 pm - Apr 2, 2018 3:30 pmLocation: Britannia RinkCome by the rink on Easter Monday, lace up your skares and burn off some of those candy calories. :)
- Apr 4, 2018 6:30 pm - Apr 4, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryApril Exhibition runs Apr 4-27
"Shifting" - paintings by Ellen Bang
Pliable raw metal forms by Beata Kacy
- Apr 6, 2018 8:00 pm - Apr 6, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Apr 11, 2018 5:30 pm - Apr 11, 2018 9:30 pmLocation: The Hall - 1739 Venables @ Commercial
- Apr 13, 2018 6:00 pm - Apr 14, 2018 6:00 pmLocation: Kickstand, 1739 Venables (back door)