Britannia would like to assist those who are not able to afford the advertised cost of certain recreation programs; at the same time, our operation needs to be financially viable. Click here for our Subsidy Policy.
Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Have A Go Day
Apr 27, 2017 3:00 pm - Apr 27, 2017 6:00 pm
Location: Gym D
BC Wheelchair Sports Association (BCWSA), in collaboration with BC Wheelchair Basketball Society, Access Services and Britannia Community Centre, is pleased to host an Aboriginal Have a Go day. Individuals with and without disabilities will have an opportunity to try different wheelchair sports including wheelchair tennis, rugby, athletics, and basketball! Furthermore, peer mentors such as Richard Peter (a five time Aboriginal Paralympian in wheelchair basketball) will be leading the Have a Go session alongside BCWSA staff.
- Feb 1, 2019 8:00 pm - Feb 1, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Feb 3, 2019 6:00 pm - Feb 3, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2019 6:30 pm - Feb 6, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 2-Mar 1
"Artifacts: Exploration of Memory" Assemblage/collage by Bernadine Fox
- Feb 8, 2019 1:00 pm - Feb 8, 2019 2:30 pmLocation: Britannia Preschool
- Feb 9, 2019 1:00 pm - Feb 9, 2019 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 10, 2019 6:00 pm - Feb 10, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!