Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Salish Community Honouring Ceremony
This inclusive, Salish-style ceremony is intended to reflect the spirit of the Reconciliation work currently underway at Britannia which aims to build on local strengths and engage the various parts of our neighbourhood to create meaningful and sustainable change.
Under the direction of Jeff Dan, a recognized Salish cultural leader from the Squamish Nation, the Britannia Community Honouring Ceremony will recognize a diverse group, consisting of 12 residents, staff and volunteers who have been nominated by their peers, fellow community members, friends and/or colleagues to represent the collective achievements of our community through their own valued contributions.
For more information please contact Erin Grant at email@example.com or 778.688.3445
- Feb 1, 2019 8:00 pm - Feb 1, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Feb 3, 2019 6:00 pm - Feb 3, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2019 6:30 pm - Feb 6, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 2-Mar 1
"Artifacts: Exploration of Memory" Assemblage/collage by Bernadine Fox
- Feb 8, 2019 1:00 pm - Feb 8, 2019 2:30 pmLocation: Britannia Preschool
- Feb 9, 2019 1:00 pm - Feb 9, 2019 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 10, 2019 6:00 pm - Feb 10, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!