Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: December
Britannia Teen Centre: December
Salish Community Honouring Ceremony
This inclusive, Salish-style ceremony is intended to reflect the spirit of the Reconciliation work currently underway at Britannia which aims to build on local strengths and engage the various parts of our neighbourhood to create meaningful and sustainable change.
Under the direction of Jeff Dan, a recognized Salish cultural leader from the Squamish Nation, the Britannia Community Honouring Ceremony will recognize a diverse group, consisting of 12 residents, staff and volunteers who have been nominated by their peers, fellow community members, friends and/or colleagues to represent the collective achievements of our community through their own valued contributions.
For more information please contact Erin Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.688.3445
- Dec 2, 2018 6:00 pm - Dec 2, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Dec 3, 2018 - Dec 6, 2018
- Dec 7, 2018 8:00 pm - Dec 7, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Dec 8, 2018 12:00 pm - Dec 8, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreCelebrate the season by making your own seasonal decor and art projects.
Various local artists will be instructing in a variety of media.
All materials provided. All ages welcome!
- Dec 9, 2018 6:00 pm - Dec 9, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Dec 11, 2018 4:30 pm - Dec 11, 2018 6:30 pmLocation: Learning Resource Centre