Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Salish Community Honouring Ceremony
This inclusive, Salish-style ceremony is intended to reflect the spirit of the Reconciliation work currently underway at Britannia which aims to build on local strengths and engage the various parts of our neighbourhood to create meaningful and sustainable change.
Under the direction of Jeff Dan, a recognized Salish cultural leader from the Squamish Nation, the Britannia Community Honouring Ceremony will recognize a diverse group, consisting of 12 residents, staff and volunteers who have been nominated by their peers, fellow community members, friends and/or colleagues to represent the collective achievements of our community through their own valued contributions.
For more information please contact Erin Grant at email@example.com or 778.688.3445
- Feb 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Feb 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Feb 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 6, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Conference Room
- Feb 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Feb 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 7 - Mar 2
"Adrift' - multi-media exhibition by Jenny Hawkinson
- Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm - Feb 10, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!