Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: May
Britannia Teen Centre: May
Seasonal Decorations Pop-Up Workshop #1
Celebrate the season by making your own personal décor and art projects. Various local artists will be instructing in a variety of media. All materials provided or bring some of your favourite papers, yarns, etc. Attend one or both workshops. Different projects featured each day. For more detailed info, email .
Sat 1:00-4:00 pm Dec 6
- Sharon Kallis & Rebecca Graham: Non-Traditional Twisted & Woven Wreaths Made From Natural Materials
- Magpie's Nest Community Art Space: Woven Fabric Nests With Natural Materials & Your Own Personal Additions & Treasures
- Karenza T. Wall: Twisted and Braided Fabric Jewellery
Sat 1:00-4:00 pm Dec 13
All Ages FREE Drop-In
- May 2, 2018 6:30 pm - May 2, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryMay Exhibition runs May 2-Jun 1
Nets, Nettles, Linen and Leather: Exploring cultural connections in the Land & Sea Project
Mediums: nettle fibre, linen fibre, fish leather.
Artists: Rebecca Graham, Sharon Kallis, Tracy Williams and Community members.
- May 4, 2018 8:00 pm - May 4, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- May 12, 2018 12:00 pm - May 12, 2018 5:00 pmLocation: Britannia Site & Napier GreenwayBritannia Community Centre is pleased to host the Annual Stone Soup Festival, a celebration of food, art, environment and community, including a food market, local artists, community groups, and workshops, live music, children’s activities, free soup and more!
- May 13, 2018 11:00 am - May 13, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: Britannia Secondary School - Gym A/B
- May 16, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 21, 2018Location: Britannia Art GalleryArtist talk with EartHand Gleaners'
Learn more about the EartHand Gleaners' Land and Sea Project: themes emerging from Weaving Conversation Circles.
May Exhibition runs May 2-Jun 1
- May 18, 2018 3:00 pm - May 18, 2018 6:00 pmLocation: Rink Mezzanine