Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Bash the Trash
Bash the Trash is a sound journey, combining science, music, and environmental awareness through performances, educational programs, and social initiatives. It is music with a green twist! Bash the Trash has jammed with Yo-Yo Ma, Max Roach, and Mister Rogers, performed on straw oboes at Carnegie Hall and led environmental parades through Washington DC. This interactive performance is ideally suited for children aged 3 to 6 years old.
$5/per adult - LAC accepted
All children have FREE admission, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Feb 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Feb 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Feb 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 6, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Conference Room
- Feb 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Feb 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 7 - Mar 2
"Adrift' - multi-media exhibition by Jenny Hawkinson
- Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm - Feb 10, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!