Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Site Renewal and the Britannia Strategic Master Plan
- Michael Clague, the first Executive Director of the Britannia Community Services Centre Society
- Ray Spaxman, previous committee member, planner and past Director of Planning for the City of Vancouver
- Roger Hughes, Strategic Master Plan consultants.
In 2011 the Committee completed the Strategic Master Plan that provides the vision and principles for the renewal of the site. This document also demonstrates the feasibility, planning and program delivery potentials for our community. We would like to invite you to join the Planning and Development Committee to discuss the direction of the Strategic Master Plan with some key guests.
We hope that you will be able contribute to the discussion as to the relevance of the plan and together we can advise the Britannia Board regarding the direction of the renewal of our facilities.
6:00 Welcome and Introductions
6:05 Michael Clague – Britannia Wave the Rules – The Beginning
6:20 Roger Hughes – Features of the Strategic Master Plan
6:30 Ray Spaxman – Working in Committee
7:30 Britannia Action Planning Updates
Britannia Board Member
Britannia Planning and Development Committee
- Feb 1, 2019 8:00 pm - Feb 1, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Feb 3, 2019 6:00 pm - Feb 3, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2019 6:30 pm - Feb 6, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 2-Mar 1
"Artifacts: Exploration of Memory" Assemblage/collage by Bernadine Fox
- Feb 8, 2019 1:00 pm - Feb 8, 2019 2:30 pmLocation: Britannia Preschool
- Feb 9, 2019 1:00 pm - Feb 9, 2019 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 10, 2019 6:00 pm - Feb 10, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!