Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: June
Britannia Teen Centre: June
Farewell to Britannia Outdoor Adventures!
Britannia Outdoor Adventures (aka Britannia Membership Events) began in the winter of 1995 offering hiking, backpacking, cycling, canoeing, snowshoeing and Nordic skiing from Mount Currie to Mt. Baker and Manning Park to the Gulf Islands. Britannia Outdoor Adventures Facebook group will remain for the near future as a possible tool for people to arrange their own adventures.
- Jun 1, 2018 8:00 pm - Jun 1, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Jun 2, 2018 12:00 pm - Jun 2, 2018 3:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Jun 6, 2018 10:00 am - Jun 6, 2018 12:00 pmLocation: Carving Centre
- Jun 6, 2018 6:30 pm - Jun 6, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryJune Exhibition runs June 6-29
Elders Art Collective: Wednesday Crafters and Arts & Health
- Jun 10, 2018 12:00 pm - Jun 10, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Jun 13, 2018 7:00 pm - Jun 13, 2018Location: šx?q?el?w?n ct Carving CentreArtist talk with Giihlgiigaa Todd DeVries
Join Todd for a conversation about his weaving practice. "Everything we need to know about weaving we learn from the spider," Todd says, "You start with four warps or strands (spider legs) and weave in a weft strand or weaver, and form the Haida cross, and then weave around the legs of the spider, as a spider would when spinning its own web. Around and around."
June Exhibition runs Jun 6-29