Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: February
Britannia Teen Centre: February
Topic: Women today face the pressure of fulfilling many roles, each of which could be considered a full-time job: mother, wife, caring daughter, employee, and ageless beauty. Is it realistic, or even healthy, to be the superwoman who can magically do it all? How does superman fit into the picture?
Coffee and tea are provided. Parking off Venables Street is free. Co-sponsored by the Britannia Community Services Centre
Moderator: Jia Fei
- Feb 2, 2018 8:00 pm - Feb 2, 2018 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia Pool
- Feb 4, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 4, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 6, 2018 7:00 pm - Feb 6, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Conference Room
- Feb 7, 2018 6:30 pm - Feb 7, 2018 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary Exhibition runs Feb 7 - Mar 2
"Adrift' - multi-media exhibition by Jenny Hawkinson
- Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm - Feb 10, 2018 4:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Feb 11, 2018 6:00 pm - Feb 11, 2018 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All our welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!