Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: September
Britannia Teen Centre: September
Parade of Lost Souls - Rehearsal
Want to participate in Parade of Lost Souls flash mob or other activities? Join the Dusty Flowerpot Cabaret on these dates to get into the groove for this years parade!
Sat/Sun 12:00-2:30pm Oct 12, 13, 26, 27
Mon 7:00-9:30pm Oct 21, 28
Turn your minds to the sea, smell the salt, feel the breeze. The Parade of Lost Souls 2019 is Marine Themed. S.O.S. Save our Souls echoes through the streets. Dive in. Hold your breath. Float and glide on the waves. The water is on our minds and in our bodies and we will both celebrate and grieve it together in the Parade of Lost Souls. Because, If we are lost, then we are lost together. (Cuddy/Keelor)
More details will be available here.
- Sep 1, 2019 12:00 pm - Sep 1, 2019 5:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Sep 1, 2019 12:00 pm - Sep 1, 2019 5:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Sep 4, 2019 6:30 pm - Sep 4, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GallerySeptember exhibition runs Sep 4-27
"Choreographic Artifacts - Collection 1" by Choreographer and Dancer Alvin Erasga Tolentino
- Sep 5, 2019 6:00 pm - Sep 5, 2019 8:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza
- Sep 6, 2019 8:00 pm - Sep 6, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Sep 8, 2019 12:00 pm - Sep 8, 2019 3:00 pmLocation: Family Activity RoomShare, learn and eat!