Fall 2023 Programs
Fall 2023 Registration Dates
Registration for general Fall programs opens Tuesday, August 22 at 7:00pm in person and online. Phone registration opens Wednesday August 23, 2023 at 9:00am.
Registration for swim lessons opens on Tuesday, August 29 at 7:00pm in-person and online. Phone registration opens Wednesday August 30, 2023 at 9:00am.
Registration for skating lessons begins on Thursday, September 14 at 7:00pm in-person and online, and at 9:00am by phone on Friday September 15.
Go to vanrec.ca to:
- Create or update your profile
- Purchase and renew passes
- Check your pass expiry date
- Register for programs
- Create a wishlist of upcoming programs
- Submit your request for a room rental
To view Britannia Programs only, filter by location:
- Britannia Community Centre (all programs).
- Britannia Rink (skating lessons and rink programs).
- Britannia Pool (swimming lessons and pool programs).
The wellbeing, sense of belonging, joy, and empowerment of everyone in our community.
To realize our dream:
We are stewards of spaces that support social connection, creativity, recreation, reconciliation and the realization of the full potential of people and communities.
In partnership with our communities, we create integrated programs, services, and opportunities on the unceded territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and səl̓ilwətaɁɬ / sel̓íl̓witulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.