To register in most programs, you must be a member of Britannia Community Centre.
Membership Year: From September to August annually.
(i.e. Sep 01, 2016 to Aug 31, 2017)
Family - $5
Adult (19-54 years) - $3
Children, Youth & Seniors - $1
Memberships may be obtained when you register for a program during operating hours at the pool cashier's office or the Information Centre in person or over the phone. Memberships are not pro-rated or refundable.
What does membership give me?
- Voting privileges at Annual General Meeting of the Society
- Eligibility to run for the Board (Contact Cynthia Low: 604.718.5815)
- You must be a member 2 weeks prior to the AGM
and be at least 16 years old to vote or run for the Board.
- Information mailouts about Centre programs and events
- Access to special membership programs
- Reduced rates and free sessions in the Fitness Centre
Personal Information Protection:
In the course of providing programs and services, Britannia Community Services Society collects personal information of our members and other individuals participating in classes, workshops, projects, events or in renting the facilities. This information may be used for communication purposes regarding current or upcoming events, processing payments, statistical or human resource purposes or for the provision of services.
Woodland and Strathcona by working with community members, partners, and local agencies.