Britannia Events Calendar
You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
Current Facility Schedule
(as of Jul 4)
Outside Elders Drum Circle
Seislom and Daniel invite you to join our indigenous-led drum circle, open to all peoples. Share medicine through virtual and onsite drumming, singing, and listening. While we practice physical distancing to keep our hearts beating, we can beat our drums and hearts together. You can also join us online via Zoom. Preregistration is required for both in-person and online participation. The session runs from Aug 11- Sep 8. Starting on August 4, 2020 you can register online at vancouver.recreation.ca. Starting on August 5, 2020 you can register by phone by calling 604.718.5800(1). The activity number is 282104.
For those of you attending in person please note: To ensure everyone’s safety, personal protective equipment will be worn and there will be a health declaration process at the beginning of each Circle. Daniel will go over onsite COVID-19 protocols. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start for the health declaration and remember 2m distancing at all times.
- Jun 4, 2022 1:00 pm - Jun 4, 2022 2:00 pmLocation: Teen Centre
- Jun 11, 2022 11:00 am - Jun 11, 2022 1:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Jun 11, 2022 12:00 pm - Jun 11, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Jun 11, 2022 2:00 pm - Jun 11, 2022 4:00 pm
- Jun 12, 2022 12:00 pm - Jun 12, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Napier Greenway
- Jun 15, 2022 3:00 pm - Jun 15, 2022 4:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza/55+ CentreWear purple on June 15 and join our flashmob to show support and help spread awareness.