Britannia Events Calendar
We are now offering in-person programs. You can view our programs on the Vancouver Recreation site.
(Effective Sep 25)
What's Up at the Britannia Art Gallery
Due to construction in the library, the Britannia Art Gallery will be closed from September until approximately the end of December 2021.
Outside Elders Drum Circle
Seislom and Daniel invite you to join our indigenous-led drum circle, open to all peoples. Share medicine through virtual and onsite drumming, singing, and listening. While we practice physical distancing to keep our hearts beating, we can beat our drums and hearts together. You can also join us online via Zoom. Preregistration is required for both in-person and online participation. The session runs from Aug 11- Sep 8. Starting on August 4, 2020 you can register online at vancouver.recreation.ca. Starting on August 5, 2020 you can register by phone by calling 604.718.5800(1). The activity number is 282104.
For those of you attending in person please note: To ensure everyone’s safety, personal protective equipment will be worn and there will be a health declaration process at the beginning of each Circle. Daniel will go over onsite COVID-19 protocols. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start for the health declaration and remember 2m distancing at all times.
- Oct 1, 2021 3:30 pm - Oct 1, 2021 8:00 pmLocation: Gym D
- Oct 2, 2021 12:00 pm - Oct 2, 2021 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Gravel Field
- Oct 3, 2021 12:00 pm - Oct 3, 2021 6:00 pmLocation: Britannia Gravel Field
- Oct 3, 2021 6:00 pm - Oct 3, 2021 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ Centre
- Oct 6, 2021 4:00 pm - Oct 6, 2021 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia B-Lab, Information CentreCome by the B-Lab at the Britannia Information Centre anytime between 4:00 to 7:00pm to learn about what we’ve been hearing from community members and partners in conversations to date.
- Oct 7, 2021 3:00 pm - Oct 7, 2021 7:00 pmLocation: Britannia Plaza