Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events
Britannia Teen Centre
All facilities are closed until further notice. We will soon be offering some events and programs via Zoom. Our events calendar will be updated over the next few weeks to include our new online programming.
Youth Free Swim
Britannia Youth only swim time is the first Friday of every month. Free for youth 11-18yrs.
No public use of steam room or whirlpool at this time.
Be ready to go in the water by 8pm. Swimsuits or clean clothing can be worn. No shoes allowed.
- Feb 2, 2020 6:00 pm - Feb 2, 2020 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Feb 5, 2020 6:30 pm - Feb 5, 2020 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryFebruary exhibition runs Feb 5-28
"Invisible in Neon/City in Flux" Acrylic paintings by Carolina de la Cajiga
"The Demise of Woodward's: Dereliction, Demolition and Detritus" Oil on wood paintings by Stanley Mishkin
- Feb 7, 2020 1:00 pm - Feb 7, 2020 2:30 pmLocation: Preschool Room
- Feb 7, 2020 8:00 pm - Feb 7, 2020 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Feb 8, 2020 1:00 pm - Feb 8, 2020Location: 55+ Centre
- Feb 9, 2020 6:00 pm - Feb 9, 2020 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!