Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: November
Britannia Teen Centre: November
Earthquake Preparedness - Personal & Family
We all witnessed the earthquakes in Mexico City, New Zealand and Italy and saw the devastation caused. Vancouver was rocked with a magnitude 4.8 earthquake serving as a wake up call - we too could be faced with a massive earthquake - yet few of us take the steps to ensure we are prepared. This session covers what is required to develop your family emergency plan, how to conduct a "Home Hazard Hunt" and what to do when an earthquake strikes. Come to this free workshop to learn how to prepare! Although the program is free, please register so we know you are attending.
- Nov 1, 2019 8:00 pm - Nov 1, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Nov 2, 2019 7:00 pm - Nov 2, 2019 10:00 pmLocation: Map released day of event
- Nov 3, 2019 2:00 pm - Nov 3, 2019Location: Art Gallery - Britannia Library
- Nov 3, 2019 6:00 pm - Nov 3, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Nov 6, 2019 6:30 pm - Nov 6, 2019 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryNovember exhibition runs Nov 6-29
"Ghost Stories" Mixed media by Julie McIntyre
- Nov 10, 2019 6:00 pm - Nov 10, 2019 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!