Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: January
Britannia Teen Centre: January
Earthquake Preparedness - Personal & Family
We all witnessed the earthquakes in Mexico City, New Zealand and Italy and saw the devastation caused. Vancouver was rocked with a magnitude 4.8 earthquake serving as a wake up call - we too could be faced with a massive earthquake - yet few of us take the steps to ensure we are prepared. This session covers what is required to develop your family emergency plan, how to conduct a "Home Hazard Hunt" and what to do when an earthquake strikes. Come to this free workshop to learn how to prepare! Although the program is free, please register so we know you are attending.
- Jan 3, 2020 8:00 pm - Jan 3, 2020 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolSorry, there will be no youth swim this evening.
- Jan 5, 2020 6:00 pm - Jan 5, 2020 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Jan 8, 2020 6:30 pm - Jan 8, 2020 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art GalleryJanuary exhibition runs Jan 8-31
"Colour Harmonies In the Abstract Landscape" by Eva Wideman
"Longing for the Other Shore" Acrylic on canvas by Kelvin Lit
- Jan 8, 2020 6:30 pm - Jan 8, 2020 7:30 pmLocation: Rink Mezz
- Jan 12, 2020 6:00 pm - Jan 12, 2020 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Jan 18, 2020 9:00 am - Jan 18, 2020 12:00 pmLocation: Northwest corner of Parking Lot