Britannia Events Calendar
Britannia Library Monthly Events: March
Britannia Teen Centre: March
Earthquake Preparedness - Personal & Family
We all witnessed the earthquakes in Mexico City, New Zealand and Italy and saw the devastation caused. Vancouver was rocked with a magnitude 4.8 earthquake serving as a wake up call - we too could be faced with a massive earthquake - yet few of us take the steps to ensure we are prepared. This session covers what is required to develop your family emergency plan, how to conduct a "Home Hazard Hunt" and what to do when an earthquake strikes. Come to this free workshop to learn how to prepare! Although the program is free, please register so we know you are attending.
- Mar 1, 2020 6:00 pm - Mar 1, 2020 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Mar 4, 2020 6:30 pm - Mar 4, 2020 8:30 pmLocation: Britannia Art Gallery
- Mar 6, 2020 8:00 pm - Mar 6, 2020 10:00 pmLocation: Britannia PoolClimb the WIBIT! Contests, prizes, games and crazy staff!
- Mar 8, 2020 1:00 pm - Mar 8, 2020 4:00 pmLocation: Rink Mezz
- Mar 8, 2020 6:00 pm - Mar 8, 2020 9:00 pmLocation: 55+ CentreThe Britannia Great Movies Series happens every Sunday evening from 6-9pm in the 55+ Centre. All are welcome to come and enjoy a movie and free popcorn!
- Mar 15, 2020 7:00 pm - Mar 15, 2020 9:30 pmLocation: 55+ Centre